Saturday, February 14, 2015

Weekend Reviews #26, #27, and #28 {Catch up post}

It's been a while since I did one of these, so here is a bit of a catch up post about the last few weeks.

Jan 26-31

Monday I had a test in my Psych class, volunteered at the library, and went to dance.

Tuesday, I mostly just hung out at home and did homework, and then had ballet in the evening.

Wednesday was school and parkday.

Thursday I taught some Latin, and then did homework for the rest of the day.

Friday, I went to school, and then worked on an essay for my English class about the stuff going on in Ferguson.

Saturday was a pretty boring work day too. I finished the essay, did some reading for my psych class, and worked on math.

Feb 1-7

Sunday I babysat in the morning, then went to a Superbowl party in the afternoon. The party was fun, though I actually watched very little of the game. I did however, play Magic: The Gathering for the first time, and other geeky games as well, such as 7 Wonders.

Monday I had school, volunteered at the library, and went to dance. After the superbowl, the mood of the entire town was so different. It was like the energy was drained from everything.

Tuesday I had a bunch of homework to do, then had ballet in the evening.

Wednesday, my Psychology class was canceled, so I just hung out with people for a few hours until English. Then there was park day, though it was wet and cold, and few of my friends were there, so I went home early.

Thursday, Isabelle and I had dinner with our dad, then I went to an talk on sex trafficking in the Pacific Northwest, which is apparently actually a big issue.

Friday I had school, then we had current affairs at our house. The topic of the week was Net Neutrality.

Saturday, I went to the YA Review Committee meeting, then we went to Bellevue to visit a friend of ours who is in a medical facility there.

Feb 8-14

Sunday I didn't do much. I had homework to do, so I did that, but I wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't do much else.

Monday there was school, and the library. I ended up having dinner at Chipotle with a mom from our homeschool group, and then meeting up with my mom at a college event going on at a local highschool. The event was alright, but probably not worth missing dance for.

Tuesday I did homework and went to ballet.

Wednesday I had a test in Psychology, then went to game day (once a month in the wet/cold season, we have indoor parkdays where people bring board games and card games to play).

Thursday, Isabelle and I went to see the movie The Theory of Everything (about Stephen Hawking) at the community college with our dad. It was an excellent movie, and I'd highly recommend watching it.

Friday, I had school, then went to a game day at a friend's house. They have been doing these "boy game days" for a while now, so I was a little nervous about being the only girl there, but I like playing all the same games as most of the boys (though I'm not all that into Magic, and I don't really like Halo), and no one seemed to care. One person told me that I was filling out the gender ratio for online games and stuff, which is usually 10:1. In the evening, a group of us all went out to dinner and then went to see our friend in a musical version of Romeo and Juliet, which was a lot of fun.

Today, I'm mostly doing some homework, and then I'm babysitting tonight.

There you have it, what I've been up to for the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment