Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome Back!

Hello everyone! Some of you may remember me from my old blog, Living Homeschooled. That blog was rather short lived, but I am starting over with this one. It will have many of the same features, such as Homeschool Fridays, though some things will be new. I hope you all like it!

If you read my old blog, you may see some of the same posts being recycled on here. I will hopefully have most of the Homeschool Friday posts transferred over here at some point. Don't worry, there will be lots of new stuff, with the old posts mixed in every here and there. Some of the things on my old blog will not be making their way here, and that is okay.

I hopefully will have two or three (maybe more) posts each week. One Homeschool Friday post (you'll never guess what day), and a few others each week. I hope to have a lot of book, movie and TV reviews, as well as just other stuff that happened to be in my head at the time.

I might talk about current events sometimes (probably not too much). I think there will be a lot of book talk. Probably a lot of tv/movie talk (though not as much as books). Lots of good stuff.

If you want to know more about me, you can visit the About Me page.  Of course, if you want to know even more about me, you should stick around and read my blog posts. :)

If you want to find a past post, check the tabs at the top of the page. Books has all the book reviews as well as other, general book talk. TV has all tv show reviews, and Movies had all reviews of them. Any talk about any of those topics that is not a review will go into the respective category. For example, a post talking about a movie that is coming out will be in the movies section.

All the Homeschool Friday posts will be under the tab with the same name. Everything related to writing will be under the tab Writing. There will also be a tab labeled Other, which is where you will find everything else. Every post will be under one of these categories, to help make finding them later easier. If I later find that I need more tabs to make things easier, I will do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment