Monday, February 25, 2013

Why Do I Write: A New Series

I am going to start a new series called Why Do I Write?  I am not sure how often I will post in it, but I am thinking maybe twice a month or so. In it, I will explore the various aspects of writing and try to discover exactly why I keep doing it.

I will talk about all kinds of writing: fiction, and non-fiction; writing for pleasure, and writing for school. I will talk about my writing future (or lack there of), and I will talk about my life without writing.

One important part of this series will be you participation. If you write, or even if you don't, do you agree with my points? Do you have something of your own to add? Do you have a reason (or question) for writing that you think I should write about further in the series? I want to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment