Monday, January 6, 2014

Comments!

I don't have time to write up the book review I had planned to post today, but instead, I'm going to do a little life and blog update.

First of all, the blog post that went up last Wednesday, Some Thoughts for 2014, has rapidly grown to be my most popular post of all time. I've also gotten a lot of great responses about it, though you won't see any of them here (gah!) because of my still lingering comment issues. I really appreciate all your kind thoughts, and it encourages me that a post like that, which isn't really what I normally put up here, can get such a positive response.

Speaking of that, I would really appreciate it if you would try to comment. If it doesn't work, PLEASE let me know the details (what profile you used, exactly what happened when you tried to post it, what browser you're using, anything else that seems pertinent). You can email me at readingwritinghighschool@gmail.com, or you can message me on the blog's facebook page. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue (using Firefox, and signed in with my Google account), so I can't tell what the problem might be at the moment. Also, if you have a blogger blog, are you having this problem? Have you been able to fix it? Please let me know!

In life stuff, school's starting up, and I've got a lot to do. I'm volunteering at the library, and dancing once a week, but other than that, the buzz of activity surrounding the holidays is completely gone. While it's kind of nice not to be SO busy, I would like to find some more things to do.

One thing that I will probably be doing this winter or spring some time is Driver's Ed! I'm really excited for that.

Also, we're going to Disneyworld the last week of February, which should be a ton of fun. More about that later.

I've got to go now. Again, please try to comment, and let me know if you can't!!

3 comments: