Friday, January 3, 2014

Some Housekeeping

As we move forward into 2014, there are a few things that I think I should address here on the blog.

First of all: comments. I have had multiple people tell me recently that they were unable to post comments on various posts on this blog. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, so if that happens to you, let me know either on my facebook page or by email (readingwritinghighschool@gmail.com). Let me know exactly what kind of problem you had, and I'll see if I can do anything about it.

Also, I haven't done any school updates since mid November, but those will be starting up again next Friday, January 10th. Sometime before then, I'll probably do a post about how my schedule will be different for the winter and spring.

Also coming up soon are several book reviews that I'm pretty excited about. I also plan on doing a post about the various geeky book related Christmas gifts I got this year.

That's all for today. I hope you all had a terrific holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment